Do you have any idea what your dog does when you’re away from home? I bet that you think your handsome canines spend their time sleeping on the sofa or guarding the house while you’re away, but recent evidence seems to contradict that long held belief. Based on our research, here is a list of their most common activities.
1. Say prayers for your swift return.
2. Help you unpack the toilet tissue.
3. Clean up last night’s dishes for you
4. Snuggle up on your couch.
5. Do a little deep sea diving.
6. Greet your neighbors!
7. Make sure your window glass is clean enough to eat off of.
8. Dust the top of the fridge.
9. Do a little reading.
10. Sort out the recycling.
11. Play with their sibling’s toys.
12. Guard the house!
13. Watch a little TV.
14. Hang out on the sofa.
15. Try out new looks.
16. Fluff your laundry.
17. Try on your clothing…
18. Tend the garden.
19. Get dinner ready for your return.
20. Decorate the home.
21. Take a quite nap in the living room.
22. Play a little ball.
23. Take a dip in the whirlpool.
24. Make friends with the house cat!
I hope you enjoyed these enlightening examples of dog behavior. Here are some bonus images!